Seems to happen faster and faster every year, but somehow another birthday has rolled around. My baby is 7!
Hard to comprehend how quickly you went from this:
You are so incredibly special and so incredibly loved, my baby girl. Have been since day 1.
So, as you have been with us for 7 years, let’s celebrate with 7 things I
1.You have (and always have had) a unique personality that is bursting with drama – in your expression, your actions, your words – you are always entertaining to be around!
2. You are smart. You catch on to things so quickly, sometimes it blows my mind. It is almost impossible to pull a fast one on you, and you seem to understand concepts well beyond your years. You also love to learn and almost can’t learn fast enough.
3. You are girly. You love, love, love being a girl and make no apologies for it. There is nothing wrong with that! Embrace your inner goddess!And every girl needs to rock a good candy necklace, now and then!
4. You are witty. I love your sense of humor. You have somehow already mastered the art of sarcasm, but your one liners are even better! You love to make people laugh, and love to laugh yourself. It’s always a good time wherever JJ is!
5. You know what you want and aren’t afraid to ask for it. You have an opinion. You have confidence to spare and you make no compunctions about trying to get your way. It doesn’t always work out for you, but I respect you being willing to try 🙂
6. You like to participate in life. You aren’t shy about wanting to join in the fun, and love to be in the midst of the action, with little notice or care about what others think about you doing it. You are the first to volunteer for things, and love to be involved in what is going on.
7. You love unabashedly. You love to cuddle, give kisses, hugs, and be affectionate. I hope that never changes!
There are so many, many more reasons I love you, baby girl. I wish I had the time to list every single one of them. You are beautiful, you are precious, you are special, you are important, and you are mine. I love you to the moon and back! Happy 7th birthday!
2 thoughts on “7 Things I love About My 7 Year Old!”
I miss these posts from you:)
Me too, What Amy said!!!