It’s official! Spring Training is coming and I want you to be a part of it! Ella Publishing – known for their awesome eBooks – is hosting a sort of scrapbooking “boot camp” to help get us all into shape for National Scrapbooking Day! Believe me, I need all of the motivation I can get – and I LOVED their last one. I got so many cute pages done and I even tried some new techniques that I love! Here are the details:
Spring Training 2012
12 Days of Fun and Inspiration!
As Olivia Newton-John famously sang in the ’80s, Let’s Get Physical! For twelve days, April 23 to May 3, join us in the exclusive Spring Training craftnasium for a series of targeted daily “exercise” sessions—led by five pro scrapbookers—that are guaranteed to:
- jumpstart your creativity and exercise your scrapbooking muscles
- inspire you to lead a healthy and balanced crafting lifestyle
- give you new skills to try AND remind you of important foundational principles
- get you in tip-top scrapbooking shape just in time for (inter)National Scrapbooking Day on May 4th
Does that sound like fun? I am lucky enough to offer one of my readers (i.e. YOU) a chance to WIN a spot in Spring Training! WAHOO! So fun. This is one prize you will want to win, I promise you.
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment here telling me why you want to win a spot in this class!
2. “Like” It Works For Bobbi on Facebook (leave a comment here when you have)
3. Follow “It Works For Bobbi” on Google Friend Connect (leave a comment here when you have)
4. Like “Ella Publishing” on Facebook (leave a comment here when you have)
5. Post about this giveaway on FB, Twitter, or on your blog (leave a comment telling me you did!)
That is a total of five entries you can do! YAY! More chances to win are always fun. Be sure to leave your email address in your comment so I can get in touch with the winner.
*I will announce a winner on April 20, 2012. Let’s DO THIS!*
Ella is also offering 10% off Spring Training for EVERYONE who registers between today and the end of the month (April 30). When checking out, just use the coupon code SPRINGTIME10
to save your 10%! Yay!